Classroom Based Public Training
Alexandria, Virginia :
- Introduction to Oracle APEX I - December 14th, 2009 (3 days)
- Introduction to Oracle APEX II - December 17th, 2009 (2 days)
Salt Lake City, Utah :
- Introduction to Oracle APEX I - January 18th, 2010 (3 days)
- Introduction to Oracle APEX II - January 21st, 2010 (2 days)
- Intermediate Oracle APEX - January 25th, 2010 (3 days)
- Troubleshooting and Debugging Oracle APEX - January 28th, 2010 (1 day)
- APEX Installation and Administration - January 29th, 2010 (1 day)
In addition to the public instructor-led training, we are also offering a number of public online classes. Our online classes feature the same exact same content as our instructor-led classes, and are conducted over a web conference and toll-free phone line, making it easy to attend from either work or home. All sessions are taught live by our same great instructors who conduct our on-site classes. Each session will begin at 12:00 PM ET and run for approximately four hours.
- Intermediate Oracle APEX - November 16th, 2009 (five 4-hour sessions)
- Introduction to Oracle APEX I - February 1st, 2010 (five 4-hour sessions)
- Introduction to Oracle APEX II - February 10th, 2010 (three 4-hour sessions)
Questions, or want private on-site training?
Should you have any questions about the courses, technical requirements or want to discuss private on-site training, please send us a note at email@example.com or call us at (703) 879-4615. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Oracle APEX and Oracle Application Express are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.